Store & Stay Membership
Waterford River Valley Campground’s Store & Stay Membership is a whole new concept in camping.
This program is a one-stop shop for your camping needs all year long.
From end of camping season to the next, we provide indoor winter storage, site usage in both shoulder seasons and indoor storage for your rig when not in use and discounted stays throughout the camping season.
Store and Stay provides gives you a very affordable option, especially if you use your RV primarily on a weekend basis – when not in use, it stays in our warehouse.
The membership provides a concierge service – you let us know when you plan to pick up your rig from indoor storage during the summer season and we’ll get it ready and marshalled on our property. You just grab your keys, come to the campground and go!
Of course, we’d prefer that you stay with us – we’ll even set it up on your rented site.
The shoulder season stays (two weeks between May 1st and June 25th, and another two weeks between Labour Day weekend and October 31st) provides a valuable time to winterize and spring clean it. Of course, we can do that for you, too, for a minimal fee.
Store & Stay Membership includes
- Indoor winter storage
- Indoor Summer Storage between camping trips
- 2 weeks of free camping prior to and after the winter storage season*
- Valet setup available
- Discount for additional camping at Waterford River Valley Campground
- Concierge setup available
- Seasonal storage prep available
- Optional Owner’s Rental Program so that you could rent your RV when not in use.
Contact Us for Availability
* Winter storage season is November 1st to April 30th.
|Length (ft)||Rate (Annual) +HST|
* Ask for a quotation on larger or smaller vehicles.